Website Special Olympics Nevada
**MUST BE IN RENO AREA**
What you will do: Reporting to SONV’s Senior Director of Programs, the Programs Manager will oversee the Community Sports Program.
A Cover Letter and Resume are required for consideration.
- Promote athlete participation within the region, start new teams, and recruit new coaches while managing current coaches and existing teams.
- Oversee Pre-Registration of athletes for Sports Training seasons.
- Assist Local Area Directors to secure facilities for Sports Trainings.
- Secure Competition sites
- Organize and execute (8) Regional competitions.
- Hold quarterly 1:1 meetings with Volunteer Area Directors.
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with state and local level associated partners.
- Data Entry
Skills and Experience
- A passion for the Special Olympics mission of promoting inclusion through sports.
- Live in or willing to relocate to Northern Nevada.
- Ability and willingness to work from home.
- Experience working with volunteers and people with disabilities
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; experience with relational databases such as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail.
- Willingness to take direction and work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Discretion and independent judgement to creatively problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some schedule flexibility, including the ability to work nights and weekends based on the sports training and competition season.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com